In this changing world, alternative methods of healing and dealing with emotional and physical issues are a new ancient modern.
Increasing awareness of various non evasive methods like Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Technique, Reiki, pranic healing, mediation, music and sound therapy, distant healing and so on. The new age has come! We have come full circle in understanding and appreciating the fact that our mind and body have innate capacity to heal, learn, transform and change with the help of these methods, where just two decades earlier these modalities were looked down upon.
If you “know that its in your to help” or you have “an inner calling to help” others deal with peoples’ issues in order to lead a happy and fearless lives, here are few reasons why you should consider being a hypnotist?
- You have an Inner Calling: This happens with many of us who are therapist and healers, as you just to realize that its time for career change. It happens over a period of time mulling over what to do? and have an ultimate desire that you are here to help people in their distress. It is generally your second career.
- Journey of Personal Change: Charity begins from home. Such change in career and desire to help others begins with a journey you took recently for yourself; probably you met a hypnotist or a healer, setting the stage for helping others for transformation. When you realize that there is possibilities to change permanently and its there in you to help others as well.
- You are natural: you have innate ability to understand, analyse people’s behavior, body language, expression, verbal language. You take keen interest in understanding others without being judgmental. “Your friends and family says you can read people”
- You want to empower people: Rather than people being dependent on your help for life, you want to empower them to believe in self, change, learn and transform. Hypnotherapy does exactly the same. As a hypnotist you help them with their inner subconscious mind to change and transform which lasts lifetime. In other methods of transformation like pranic healing, reiki, sound therapy, Chrystal healing, the healer performs healing on the person while in hypnosis, the persons mind is empowered to assess what needs to transform and does it with complete awareness.
- You are looking for complete or Part time career change: This is easy, being a hypnotist allows you to practice all over the world depending on the basic qualification required from country to country. As a hypnotist , you can become an entrepreneur and take up full time practice or keep a day time job and work in the evening. To become a professional hypnotist, age is no bar!
- There are institutes and training centers like Omni Hypnosis center, national guild of hypnotist etc. available to begin your training to become hypnotist, their course is recognized worldwide. They are short term a week to 10 days training courses where they teach you all the tools of the profession and prepare you with knowledge, ethics, values and skills of a hypnotist. You can continue to grow, learn specialized techniques in different areas like weight management, fertility, hypo-berthing and so on. Moreover you can also learn many other modalities like NLP, EFT, Emotional intelligence, Rieki along with your practice and continue to develop yourself professionally.
So if your answers to above points is yes in most of the cases and you can easily relate to it, it is time to consider taking up a basic hypnosis course with a reputed institute.